Derby #43 Cyberpub: If I had $1000000 I'd build a tree fort in our yard

What if the shirt said “I’m distressed” ?

I think I’m going to have to do that now.

Oh, it’s so bad it hurts.

YES! I injure people over the internet!

I’m going to have to do that one too.

Cripes, this derby is going to see sooooooo many entries.

Dis-tressed… just got a haircut. (Ouch. Okay, I’m leaving.)

no kidding! I’ve got 2 entries being fiddled with now

tip for the day - search cafepress and zazzle for your slogan before working on anything, otherwise you’ll have to scrap it and dash your hopes against the rocky shores.

or something like that

I’ll consider it, but it may be quicker just to churn out the shirts and not worry about searching. :wink:

Going to try to score the most rejections badge on shirt derby stats? :slight_smile:

Well most of my submissions will be my own ideas, and my mind is not great enough to think like others.

True. There are plenty of tattlers who would do the searching for you. hehe

crap. just noticed the 2 color text rule.

ah well. I’ll make it work

Thanks for the reminder. Okey, I should go get some lunch and then start texting…

If I make a shirt with the letters I, D, I, O, AND T all in a row, will it be filtered to read idiot instead?

Oh my GOD! I got the best idea ever!!! Look here for hte comp when my hard drive stops thrashing from the new PSD template (25+ meg!!!)

http://shirt.amakihi.org/bothways600.jpg

in the hopes of actually using my computer today, I downloaded the pdf for now. :slight_smile: I’ll download the larger comp when I don’t need to work.

er, play during breaks form work

or work during breaks from play

awesome!!!

my father always said, “your epitaph will read ‘the pedestrian always has the right of way’” cos I always ran into the street. this is infinitely better

Both of my first two ideas are already shirts on cafepress… but with boring fonts. Oh well.

Awesome.

See, I would never want one of these, because I always look both ways.

And, dude, why didn’t you use Times New Roman?

What, Rounded Arial Black not basic enough?

This shirt just reminds you of the time you didn’t. Consider it a safety shirt for Manhattan Thursdays (like today!). Speaking of which, maybe I’ll make one of those up too!

It’s called “Manhattan Thursday” and not “Manhattans Thursday” for a reason, but thanks for the tip.

Your right, today’s not just “any Thursday,” it’s a special Manhattan Thursday! HOORAY!