Derby #45 Cyberpub: Tech support is inconsistent at best, causes hair loss or death at worst

All looks good to me. Should probably ask someone who’s been printed.

What was the witty comment?

“That’s what she said.”

Oh snap!

wonders: “Where have I heard that before?”

“the united mental state that is Puckerica.”

You should have a great time with this! It might finally be the week for the pucker to shine.

Oh no, I was actually working and missed it all! Someone recap it for me – I love senseless drama!

SkekTek started talking trash to eHalcyon and a bunch of people jumped in kicking and punching. It was a mess.

Skek talking trash? Man, I always miss the good stuff.

A misunderstanding that escalated. Nothing more.

I’ll let it rest, then. Anyway, spryte, you totally got my hopes up for The Dark Knight coming out this weekend. I had to check and was disappointed. July 18… gah!

I’ve just noticed that, rather than using only my eyes to follow my mouse cursor, I will move my entire head in the direction I’m sliding it. So I’m pretty much an i.diot.

The Jim and Dwight of Wootland.

Good analogy! it was totally like that. yeah… that’s the ticket!

Yeah, and I have class stuff to do now, so I’m not the first poster anymore :frowning:

Shoot… figures. I go away for a bit and people start telling lies about me. I said nothing bad about eHy… or did I start something I am unaware of???

The lies were all in fun. I didn’t think anyone would believe me for a second. A fight between you and eHalcyon is less likely than than a printed shirt made by yours truly. The truth was way less interesting, and a lot more likely to be deleted.

Edit: My “that’s the ticket” statement was meant to be a reference that anyone who watched Jon Lovitz on SNL should have understood to mean that I was lying.

I’m pretty gullible, but I should have know better. Skek and eHal fighting would be like butterflies throwing rainbows and candy at each other.

I can’t come up with anything appropriate for this derby. I’m not a very symbolic person, so it’s hard to think outside of the box on this one. Hmm…

Or rainbows throwing butterflies at each other.

Makes me think of a place where teddy bears and chocolate are feared and death and destruction loved. Too bad The Fairly Oddparents already did that one.

Once again, those hours spent watching SNL reruns were useful. Ha! And they said I should have been in school…