Derby #45: Imaginational Symbols

Is there a “no cartoons of Mohammed” rule, then?

do you think “the land of steak and b. j.s” would be ok for the pg-13? (i’m kidding i know they reject everything even remotely close to sex related… and yet we get shirt after shirt of things like lemmons and marshmellows being brutally killed- what kind of morals are these, woot?)

maybe a land of all teddy bears with the leader named mohammed?

sounds like fun

That would be a great one. There are also the various nations in the Malazan Book of the Fallen.

Hmm… I’ve got a few fictional lands of my own from past NaNoWriMos. Maybe I’ll figure something out with that.

There is one where a tree would actually be very appropriate. XP

I know what I’m doing… nation of 1… no copying :stuck_out_tongue:

“land of pollock” :stuck_out_tongue:

Will international shipping mean an increase in sales, derby entries, and (maybe, baby) prize $? I mean, obviously sales will increase, but who thinks that A) will lead to B) will lead to C)?

Time to buy stock in Arsenal vector sets.

first words that came to my mind

I don’t know how I feel about this.

This could either go really well, or extremely bad.

I hope the latter is wrong.

Interesting… I’ve some ideas… not sure how well they’ll translate into the design. We’ll see.

Touche!

This one I will toon in for.

Loved the geek crest!

hope so!

I’m awaiting an amazing bluchez entry on this one. I think I’ll be waiting for a while.

I would buy 3 of those. =]

How does Tacoslovakia grab ya?

Also, too bad about the rule about no fictional lands thought up by others, I was thinking the 5% Nation of Casiotone… It’s a song by Soul Coughing. What? You haven’t heard of them? I’m so shocked!

I was thinking Zembla. I art haughtier than thou. :slight_smile:

Have a half-finished crest with a “Back after lunch” sign hanging on it and the title “The Land of the Procrastinators”