Derby #49 Cyberpub: I was punched in the face. What's your excuse?

Dear Max, I am sorry to say that I have secretly found out that Mr. Blume is having an affair with Miss Cross. My first suspicions came when I saw them Frenching in front of our house. And then I knew for sure when they went skinny dipping in Mr. Blume’s swimming pool, giving each other *$%&#$ while you were taking a nap on the front porch. Why am I telling you this now? Because you’re such a good friend. Take care, pal.

Fondly, Dirk Calloway.

As Spryte usually says: “As always, friendly derby discussion is always welcome. ^_^”

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/5462/hellokillerct2.gif

That is hilarious.

Why did you start this one?

It was needed.

fair enough.

I think this is hilarious:

Geriatric ants… I’m rendered speechless.

you crack me up.

I’m so sleepy I think I’m going to try directly injecting coffee today. Sorry veins, it’s for your own good.

This guy called it last Thursday afternoon!

I saw that. Must be some kind of brain genius.

I’m Pember D and I’m back from the dead.

…with the tattoo to prove it?

True! We’re in the itchy/scabby stage today.

I didn’t realize that zombification was so itchy.

pictures! We needs ta see your “Friends” tattoo. If it’s half as good as your description, it must be awesome!

It is true. There should be a law about talking about a tattoo without a picture.

sigh. I know what’s going to happen, is some jacka** is going to be like, “0MG THAT SUX.UR DUMB.”
However…
link yanked
In all its swollen glory. Obviously it’s not as puffy anymore.
I bled muchly.
(posted the link because there’s some, uh, skin there. it’s prolly safe for work. there aren’t bewbs. i wouldn’t suggest browsing around kierf, though, if you are at your job or you have a weak stomach.)

That doesn’t look like Chandler Bing at all.