Derby #53: Double-Take Derby #2

That would be just his luck, wouldn’t it? :wink:

I’m really looking forward to seeing this one, several Edgars, and a few other phenomenal designs again. Good luck to everyone that will have something included!

No doubt! heh

I still want to own ostrich express from Travel, even though no one else noticed it existed. RETROACTIVE PRINT!!!

I feel blessed that I made my first do-over! I just hope whatever got selected does well. I’m hoping either Sponge Attack or 1969 Fake Moon Landing.

Personally, that’s what I’m hoping for.

Love it!!

I think Neptune is probably my favorite of all his designs and probably the most wearable. That would be cool if it got through. My hope is that Cho’s Rocky Raccoon (another potential Wild West resub) gets the nod in this do-over. It remains in my opinion the best shirt ever subbed in a derby.

I’m excited about this since I’ve only been participating for a little over a month now. It gives me a sort of recap. I needed a break too. I love having extra time to come up with something good for the next one. :smiley:

Didn’t he have that subbed over at Threadless though?

I hope it’s your Sponge Attack. That was a really good one!

There are so many that I’d like to see again. Rather than list them, I’ll wait until tomorrow and vote! :slight_smile:

I think he modified it for DBH. But, there were changes made to it. It still may be over 60 days on DBH too. So, I think that would allow it to appear tomorrow.

Is that from before the first do-over derby? I don’t remember that one at all.

edit: oops. Sorry…should have combined my thoughts into one post…just typed too fast.

Oh yeah, that’s right. It’s still there, whether you can vote for it or not I don’t know. I liked it a lot, so I hope its in the running.

I really liked Pica Republic back about a month. I hope it gets in this time.

I hope “Never Land” shows up. That was an AMAZING shirt.

Ah, I’ve been looking forward to this – looking forward to voting for some of the better designs of the past few months again, and my abstract bird/nest design (“this shirt”) gets another go. Should be fun! Good luck everyone!

Yeah don’t let the recent bird/tree backlash color your judgement on such designs…or else I’m screwed. Pleeeeaaaassseeee?

I’m with you there 2th! What I really like best is this part “And if our very favorites still don’t make it, well, it’s our store. We might have to make other arrangements…”

Because… well… 'nuff said.

Good luck redghia! As you know, I loved that one!

I agree! That shirt was too good for Woot… but I hope I can buy it at Woot price later =D

Wahoo!!! Artulo!! Congratulations on the shirt of the day at DBH! Fantastic! The shirt looks great.