Derby #55a: Derbylympics, 1st Event - Black & White

Derbylympics!? Sweet! =D
Innnteresting. Reminds me of Finding Technicolour =)

This sounds amazing!

Very cool… but dang I’m going to have to do to fancy coding on ShirtDerbyStats to get this working right :stuck_out_tongue:

Only one winner? Scary…

This sounds like a fun, soul-destroying contest.

Whoa, interesting stuff there! Can’t wait.

got it, time to design!

Even the olympics has 3 winners!

The Derby #55 Cyberpub. If we’re not chillin’ around here, check over there. All are welcome.

First time here? Want to submit an entry and maybe forgot something? Think you’re good to go? Read these **rules for rejection ** compiled by derekfilley anyway.You should also look at this help thread by tgentry.

O.o;

Whoa, interesting! This should be fun!

For the second and third events which aren’t announced in advance, we’re probably go to see a lot of resubs from previous derbies, no? Wonder if that’s going to be okay this time around?

I think that the specifications for the 2nd and 3rd derby are going to limit the re-sub-ability of past entires… Or at least I hope so.

Yes. I hope so too. I hope they are very strict about resubs and do their best to have everyone start from the same starting line, so to speak. :slight_smile: Maybe they’ll give us all the same shapes with which we have to create a design. Say 50 various shapes and we all have to work with the same 50 ‘pieces’ to create a final design.

Wouldn’t it be neat if they could mask the vote totals too? Then, it would be even harder to know who’s in first place. (Of course, CW stats and the hotness could reveal it…but at least there would be more anticipation for the derby winners when they are announced next week.)

No greyscale then? I’ll see what I can do, if there were text I would probably make a yin-yang, the white telling the black he was getting tired of spooning… hrm…

So, when they say no text…do they mean absolutly NONE?..like not even numbers/letters on a card =P?

Ack. And three Best Loser Awards in one week. Does Woot think that nobody has day jobs?

none, zip, nada, zilch

When they say NO TEXT, they mean none. When they allow some text, they’ll call it “incidental text,” which means things like numbers on a clock or timer are okay. It can’t be the main focus of the shirt though, just something that adds to it.

This leg of the derby has no text whatsoever, which includes numbers and foreign languages.

I have to agree with this. =P