Derby #58 (Work): Honorable Mentions

[blogpost=edd75e40-3941-4fc5-bdf7-7bd6c660a5f6][/blogpost]

Thanks, woot! I’m glad to see this little guy still has a chance… I really like the music industry one, too.

You don’t deserve another chance - you deserved to win!!

Very glad to see rglee, radiomode, and brydesign get a nod. They were truly some of the best from this derby. The last two picks puzzle me, but such is the way of things.

woohoo! so happy the sun & rainbow have another chance!

congrats to all those who received HMs

Congrats on your first HM, loop!

Yay! This is my first HM. How exciting! Thank you! :slight_smile:

Edit: Jinx, Sailor :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you for the HM! I just wanted to remind everyone that Corporate Shark was a collab with Ian Dale so he should get the pat on the back too.

Great HM’s. I especially like the blurb for Corporate Shark. Always be closing. :slight_smile:

Here’s the Derby 58 Overlooked Awards: http://BestLosers.com

congrats to the HMs, especially rglee, loop and mayoking. all of the designs chosen are great, but those were my faves! well done!

I would have to agree with toe and the people he noted! I loved rglee and loops shirts. Yeah for Mayoking, this one isn’t my favorite of yours but you’ve done some great stuff so it is nice to see you recognized for it! :slight_smile:

Woot, you confuse me. If Sokowa’s accidental similarity to a Farside strip was rejected, why is Infinity Loop’s intentional redrawing of a cartoon not only derby-legal, but also an Honorable Mention? Don’t get me wrong, I like both pieces, I’m just hugely confused about what the rules are here. Some clarification would be fantastic :slight_smile:

Anyway, congrats to everyone- I hadn’t been around much last derby, so about half of these are totally new to me! Looks like I missed some cool stuff, the Do-Over should be great.

Congrats to radiomode, rglee et al on some very cool HMs.

Grats to rglee, radiomode, and that sneaky guy in the fish suit :wink:

Some more great choices this week. Several that I’m happy to see again and will vote accordingly in the do-over derby.

I was crossing my fingers for the music industry shirt…dingdangit.

And cheesesandwich with another nod from the Woot gods. I think her stuff is great and even bought Hound’s Tooth back in the day, but I think someone over there at Woot must have a crush on her.

Thanks for the support of buying my shirt, but why would you go out of your way to post something like this? I find it baffling.

Thanks to woot for HM, finally an internet romance that pays off.

Heh… maybe it’s because your stuff is funny and inventive? I’d buy the coffee shirt in a second. If it was offered elsewhere in 60 days, I’d grab it. I love coffee…