Derby #60 Cyberpub: Parting is such sweet sorrow

you should consider yourself a pioneer of this meme. i’ll always remember who should get the proper credit. i still have thunderjaw panda on my desktop.

the above autumn panda cartoon was found outside of woot. i just meant it’s been done before, so i’m not exactly a pioneer of the panda meme, if you count the outside world.

This could be a great theme, but I don’t think I’m feeling well enough to do an entry. :frowning:

ON! YOUR! FEET! SOLDIER!!! EAT A GRAM OF VITAMIN C, CHUG SOME THERAFLU OR ZINC OR… OR WHATEVER! lets see whatcha got!!!

I refuse to even acknowledge that there IS one.

where do beer and cigarettes come from? 'cause they sure don’t come from woot.

Seems to me you could come up with something so much better than this that no one would even consider it anywhere near the same thing. Panda bobbing for apples? Pandacopia? ( Could combine your two memes: pandas and veggies. Daughter suggests a cornucopia with multicolored vegetable pandas, perhaps mixed with bamboo.) Panda with Indian corn? Farmer panda? Little panda brings an apple to the teacher?

Eh, that’s probably enough from me. I just want to see a panda design. So get to it!

sounds like a job for ms. joedeedee!

uh, no. Can’t draw to save my life.

//smack
Don’t go shirking your responsibilities!
Go draw us a panda! Or some veggies. Or a panda with veggies.

they just manifest when i wish hard enough. or maybe there’s some kind of magical fairy that brings them…a bloated, hoarse, irritable fairy.

Wish I had a screen shot but at the end I saw the panda bear in the hotness. Just thought I’d let you know. :slight_smile:

draw schmaw. you sure as hell can chop a picture together. go to the national zoo, visit dr. j and gman, take some panda pics.

yay! thanks for the info.

i didn’t realize you had met schrobblehead in person.

[creepy]…a panda with nice melons?[/creepy]

i could be all pandad out.

is that physically possible?

a panda with nice melons? … ooooohhhhh, don’t tempt me…

With a leaf bra? Eh, can’t see that… Im glad I’m taking this week off, I have no clue what I’d be doing…

hey, kids, anybody still here?
I’m scanning my sketches to show you the Fallephant!