Derby #61: Movie Titles Re-Interpreted

Finally! A good theme!

Yessssssssssssssssss I know what I’m doing. :smiley:

whats a movie?

This sounds great. So many possibilities.

Wow… this can be really fun… sound of wheels turning

Well good luck to all! I am excited to have a theme that I can be a little more “Me” with.

I seriously said this should be a derby theme like two days ago. Wow, I’m good.

Awesome theme… YES. Would the entry in my sig fit the theme? :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, lord. This ought to be all over the place. Could be great. But could be boring too…

How many star wars kid take-offs are we gonna see?

This theme was up for about 5 seconds last week when they were posting the fall information. I did not know if it was valid or not, so I did not mention it or do anything with it. Turns out it was. At least now we know they think at least a couple of weeks ahead with the themes. :slight_smile:

Big question is: Did you prep in anticipation? :slight_smile:

How “distinctive” is “distinctive”? I would not like to waste time pursuing a design that is borderline and gets rejected. That would be Hella-Lame-OOOOO!

For example using a spaceship, not any from the movie, in a star wars type shirt. Would this be too “distinctive”?

incidental text…?

No. I did not know if it was valid or not and I did not see what derby number it was for so I just left it alone.

hopefully none, since reading the rules states that lightsabers would get rejected.

Oh wait, I forgot where I was.

That WOULD be hella-male ;D

A golf ball retriever is not a lightsaber :wink:

This is such an awesome theme

Really looking forward to seeing what people come up with this one. This is the kind of theme where I could see myself getting all three shirts if things play out right.