Derby #66: Versus

The Derby #66 Cyberpub. If we’re not chillin’ around here, check over there. All are welcome.

First time here? Want to submit an entry and maybe forgot something? Think you’re good to go? Read these **rules for rejection ** compiled by derekfilley anyway.You should also look at this help thread by tgentry.

This derby has a NO TEXT rule. That means absolutely none, not even numbers on a clock face. That includes any symbols you’ll find on a computer keyboard as well as foreign scripts (no Asian text). And before you think about being tricky, the infinity sign is text. The point is to DRAW A PICTURE. :slight_smile:

Get ready for several dozen Pirate v. Ninja shirts. If you can be ready for that kind of thing.

Thanks for the “no asphalt shirts” rule.

Yeah that’s cool, but olive? I didn’t realize it had been so overdone as to wear out woot’s enthusiasm and stock on it. Maybe they used a huge amount on the BOC shirt?

I used to do this in college in discussion form.

Yay no olive or asphalt.

I would say…
Asphalt = lack of enthusiasm
Olive = low stock

That would be my guess, considering they just sold 3200 of 'em.

I’m so glad we’re not gonna see Che Guevara in this derby… but I see a lot of animal battles…

Hope they have enough left over for my giant shirt if it goes to print.

Or snowman versus fire… or tree versus fire… or tree versus lumberjack… or tree versus lawnmower… or tree versus other tree…

Nope, sorry, looks like it will be the Jolly Cream Giant for you!

Kidding aside, I’m sure they will.

Glad to see the no asphalt rule, since I am a bit tired of it. Not as tired of Olive, since I well, look pretty darn good in Olive, but I have no problem seeing it go on hiatus for a week or so.

They should really say no hot water drop vs. cold water drop…

Scared Food Item v. Scared Non-Food Item?

no octopus vs. diver… well unless you are cho

How about, OFFER more shirt colors? AA has plenty in the style you guys use…

I’m guessing that the rule is so they <b>WILL</b> have enough for the Giant one

L ol! D: You never know, they did alter Cho’s Diagram entry for the Editor’s choice shirt. I think it was on lemon, but they put it on Cream.

(or vice versa)

Here’s to hoping they have enough for yours, Travis.

Agreed. I like the color restrictions this week.

Don’t know if I’ll have time to participate again this week. But, I think it’s an interesting theme. Looking forward to seeing the designs again this week.

oh dear mother of heaven… its gonna be pirates and ninjas and zombies and vampires and werewolves and godzilla and frankenstien , oh my…

Now, should i head for the hills, or the valleys…