Derby #66: Versus

Please check out my shirt.what? derby page for helpful information and hopefully the most accurate submission guidelines available.

Great work Blu. Maybe you could also link to artist’s cafepress/spreadshirt/zazzle pages for past designs. Although…that would probably be a lot of work, no?

Your pages are certainly easier to navigate than the actual woot pages. :slight_smile:

Hey woot, how about a NO MEMES rule for this one? and then LIST the memes you mean!

-otherwise I may be submitting a Domo vs Kitten design. ;^)

maybe a Pollock vs van Gogh design…

Awesome site!!!

I can think of a whole bunch of fun something’s vs. something, but a good way to illustrate them on a T-shirt will be my struggle.

Where can I download a .ai or .eps file of all the shirts for illustrator?

Also, when does the derby open for submissions?

(Woot is so hard to navigate through. I can never find anything I want to.)

My dwindling artistic drive Vs. Every meme ever.

tomorrow at noon central time. 1pm eastern.

Any chance we can use the text vs? That way we wouldn’t have to anthropomorphize everything. I know you could just make a dividing line or something, but “vs” is a clean option.

You may want to check this site out:

http://www.shirtwhat.com/derby.php

I believe this page has the files you are looking for:

https://shirt.woot.com/Member/ContestUpload.aspx

THANK YOU

No text means you can’t use anything you can find on a keyboard…even foreign text is out.

Yeah, I was asking The Powers That Be for an exception. A little lenience, like with a question mark, would go a long way with this topic.

I disagree completely. I think that part of the theme is the depiction of the two entities and how they “compete”, not simply to illustrate two objects and put vs. in the middle.

Wow they finally came out to enforce the no asphalt shirts. NO OLIVE THOUGH? You got to be kidding me? When has olive been used? Hardly ever? Yep.

Either way, you start with color restrictions and you start heading down the slippery slope of evil rules, restrictions and mass control! Wait thats ■■■■ Shirt.woot! Oh noes its 1933! Everything looks like its all for good reasons but its part of their master plan to take over! Next they’ll be TELLING you which color you have to use! AHH!

yeah, I hope you’re right.

they used 3200 of them just today actually

For what. I don’t see any olive shirts anywhere. I keep hearing about a carrot shirt? From WHERE? Out of thin air? I never saw a carrot shirt up anywhere.