Derby 670 Preview: NEARLY NSFW

Yeah, I was kinda sad when I saw the theme, after submitting this week, haha.

I went another route:

Is it meant to be Fight Club-y? I like it, but the word Soap makes me pause. I’m not really sure why, but I think it’s strong enough with just the swear on it, tbh.

YEah, I was going fight clubby. Just the #@!%$ wasn’t really working for me. It should be like !@#$% brand soap, but that wouldn’t work either… On the final version, I scrunched the two lines together to make it more fight clubby. I’ll let it ride and see what happens. I’ve got one or two more as well.

Don’t take my word for it, but I think I would add a straight line between the $#*! and the tagline. Try it, and see if it work better visually… If not, no loss.

That’s it! I knew there was something I wanted to add… a line is exactly what they need. Thanks for the feedback!

No worries! Glad to help.

This is what I came up with. Calling it “Joyride” so I don’t cross over the line, and keep it subtle.

OMG. That is hilarious.

What is even funnier for me is that I saw a Free Moustache Rides bumper sticker on a car earlier this week (and not some kind of beater truck but, of all things, a Prius)—and I tried to think of how I could turn that into a derby idea. I gave up. So I am thrilled someone else was able to do this—and do it so well.

Another idea I had but that I gave up on is this:
three or four Polaroid pictures on the front of the shirt. On each Polaroid there is a cartoonish likeness of a famous person with his name scrawled below in ballpoint pen. On the first is written “Vice President Cheney.” On the second is written “President Nixon.” And on the third is written “Mr. Van Dyke.”

The name of this shirt, of course, would be Dick Pix.

If anyone wants to take that idea and run with it, it will cost you One Free Shirt.

Thanks. The Dick Pix one could work, but if anyone did it they’d need to avoid actor’s likenesses. Politicians are ok, usually.

Could always use detectives, since they are considered private dics, but that might be too far

How bout zees?

Some prefer to make their booties into X shape instead of dots. I think it might be more aesthetic…

I accept that and will take it into formal consideration.

It might take too long to change it from a dot to an ‘x’ though…
:wink:

Another sneaky peak…

Took me a second… but then I was like “HA!” Nice one!

Most cows don’t have udders and horns.

You’d be surprised, google dairy cows with horns…

That’s why I said most. The horns are usually removed or bred/modified out. It’s just not that typical a sight.

My drawing reflects my feelings on the good point that you brought up… :wink: