Derby #70: The Seven Deadly Sins

The Derby #70 Cyberpub. If we’re not chillin’ around here, check over there. All are welcome.

First time here? Want to submit an entry and maybe forgot something? Think you’re good to go? Read these **rules for rejection ** compiled by derekfilley anyway.You should also look at this help thread by tgentry.

This derby has a NO TEXT rule. That means absolutely none, not even numbers on a clock face. That includes any symbols you’ll find on a computer keyboard as well as foreign scripts (no Asian text). And before you think about being tricky, the infinity sign is text. The point is to DRAW A PICTURE. :slight_smile:

I not into any of these themed derbies anymore… bye.

Huh. This sounds familiar. Oh, I remember. It’s because we had a greed derby already.

Like many of the submitted designs will be.

I’d have rather they picked one of the sins, but I guess they’re hoping for some variety in our entries.

Could be a fun derby, though I hope there are limits to resubs. I see a lot of shirts in the top 20 of the last bunch of derbies being resubbed…

Are there really cardinal sin FANS? I guess so. I’m thinking about sloth, pictured by a sloth… being slothy. Slothy. I made word.

Oh wait… that’s not very original either.

So, I’m guessing the theme will continue by having all the winners be $6.66 each? Or will that be saved for Random Sinful Shirt Day?

Just a hint to anyone who hasn’t been here a terribly long-time… Woot’s “PG-13” is approximately equivalent to “G”. I’ve seen some pretty racy PG-13 movies – that stuff will get rejected here…

I’m excited :slight_smile:

Found this and thought is was awesome, thought I would share:
http://stephan.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/seven-deadly-sins.gif

http://stephan.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/seven-deadly-sins.gif

Ha that chart made me laugh. Very clever.

This one’s gonna be good. The little wheels are already spinning!

Anybody here seen Fullmetal Alchemist?

That’s what I thought of when I first saw the new theme.

I still think “Baby Einstein” is a bit more accurate rating system.

Well this is going to be very interesting. Good luck to all! Stellardig*

love the chart… will save it for later… lol!

This should balance out the last derby a little. Now, to pick my favorite sin… hmmm

Ok that’s actually pretty good. Shame we can’t do all seven of them in one piece. I certainly would have liked that since I have a piece I’ve been working on now and again for a while now.

Yes and Ditto. XD