Derby #75: Cabin Fever

this one sounds dumb , to me.

EDIT: ok came up with something… have all night to work on it.

maybe the pink floyd box set thingy will come up on the day after chripesmas.

This theme seems kind of restrictive… we’ll see what can be done :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t tell if this theme is really specific or really general- Is this just using it as an outlet for release, so we can draw anything we want to escape? Maybe I’m just not getting it.

Humm… Let see how this turns out. Good Luck Everyone! Merry Christmas to All! Stellardig

Use this week’s Derby as an outlet for your claustrophobe tendencies - or your claustrophile tendencies.

I see cats in bottles…

That’s funny, I was foreseeing a lot of cats looking out windows.

Well played, madame. Well played.

Yeah, I guess the theme is Claustrophobia.

I guess nobody wants to derby on Christmas? So few comments.

I feel the same way. I was thinking I might actually design again this week, but I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do with this theme. We might see a lot of “Off Topic” rejections, or a variety of designs to choose from. Who knows?

Werd … I’m surprised to only see 8 comments after 3 hours. ._.

Perhaps everyone is opening their presents today. Happy Holidays folks!

I like the idea of this theme, but am not sure what will show up. I will be looking for something to send to my brother, since he was complaining of cabin fever yesterday. Just not sure when he will get it since UPS can’t make it up his mountain.

Part that, part difficult/questionable theme

Last derby goal: try to collaborate with people.
New derby goal: Spend about two hours on entries.

32 min. so far. :stuck_out_tongue: Any color requests?

The best thing I can think of for this theme is outdoor winter sports… skiing, hockey, snowmobiling, or maybe everyone’s favorite … ehhing!

Dibs on a anthropomorphized cabin with a thermometer!
Just Kidding…
But maybe not…
Nahhh…
For real though…
I can’t…
But what if?..

Alright, seriously though, I have started one. I’m not proud of myself, but maybe popular appeal will soothe my artistic convictions…

Here’s hoping!

Took me awhile, but I think I got a good idea going… I feel like I’ll need to do a couple entries here to get one I like.

If it makes you feel any better, my mom came up with the same idea.

1. Santa Claus brought the family a Wii.
  2. Usually my designs are nothing great to comment about.

Looking forward to the derby nonetheless.

72 minute mark.

T minus 48 minutes and counting…