Derby #75: Cabin Fever

I predict seeing a lot of coffin, turtle, and womb-like designs.

2 hours :smiley:

Now, do I spend the time to clean it up here and there or is it a flop either way? :stuck_out_tongue:

just my personal opinion, but this looks really sweet. if you believe there are improvements to be made, then all the better

Actually, I think the flames(?) around the side make it too busy and distract from an excellent center. What’s their purpose?

I really like it a lot - it’s got my vote already.

Still thinking on mine - I’m not sure if I feel like it is too wide or two narrow for my poor overworked brain LOL

Happy holidays fellow artists.

I’m still working on this, but I thought I’d try to get some feedback? I call it Illustrator’s Block.

Zenne, your design looks great. I love the drawing and colors.

Love this one… I could look like that in a couple of hours…lol

Hmmmm… I’m a claustrophile myself, but just saw the theme… I had forgotten it’s Thursday! I really think the theme post is very vague, but it’s a good oportunity for everybody to interpret further I guess. Hmmm… what do to?

Here’s at least one I’ve been working on:

“Breakout”

Thoughts?

Not really a fan of the color, but it wouldn’t really make sense otherwise.
Maybe white would work better? Idk.

Any thoughts on this so far?

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/7273/stuckinside2ms2.jpg

Looks great T.
I guess it is a good thing that I almost forgot to check the new derby theme until almost 10:00. Since it is Christmas it never crossed my mind. I have a few idea’s in my head but I’m not sure it they will make out alive.

Love the art. I’m anxious to see how you’re going to get it down to six colors, but you’ve probably got a few tricks up your sleeve. :smiley:

On second glance, kinda reminds me of Alfred Hitchcock.

I really like this but I don’t understand how it reflects the theme…

She’s just trapped in it. I should add some cracks around the edges.

Ovals are boring. :slight_smile:

Interesting to see the total lack of ideas. I’m stumped so far …aside from the obvious submissions…

You are so talented–I love this.

Concept:

http://www.acutevt.com/storage/butterfly.jpg

Thoughts?

Loving Gentry’s and Drakxxx’s ideas… both area really great in their own way. I JUST got home so I’ll have to try and work on something

Best idea I have - x-ray view of a pokeball with a pikachu or something crammed in there. Parody, yes? But I haven’t done a video game shirt yet, so why start now? :tongue: