Derby #77: Alternate History

Alternate history??? Like what if honest politician meant … Honest politician!!! or is that concept way too alternate, along with military intelligence?

my idea was to do
an aircraft carrier in the water with the millennium falcon
and an x-wing on the deck of the ship and have a tie-fighter taking off while carrying an atomic bomb towards a sunset that is japan’s flag.
the shirt would be entitled “If George Lucas were Colonel of the U.S. Air Force”

is this copyrighted? the star wars ships?

Haven’t there been matriarchal societies in the past?

The twist would have been to have them persist, and have men petitioning for the right to vote.

that’ll be mighty interesting!
O_o

I predict an alternate evolutionary timeline will place somewhere in the fog and possibly print.

GO!

EDIT:

I also see humans riding dinosaurs as being some sort of shenanigans for victory.

Maybe you are right. I am sort of torn here. But…

Incidental
Adjective

1. happening in connection with or resulting from something more important
  2. secondary or minor: incidental expenses

That saying, to me, is just as important as the scene itself. Maybe not.

How about an Obama-type “change” shirt with a similarly stylized pic of Lincoln instead. Kind of like if Lincoln were alive today. Although it would be ironic since Lincoln was actually trying to preserve the Union. BUT I think the similarities of strong decisiveness, etc., would trump that…

Beats me, I just think the juxtaposition would simply be really cool, and I’ll let everyone else argue the interpretations…

Time to get to work? What do you think, folks?

Ooooo… I am definitely leaning towards a Last Supper with dinosaurs now. Thoughts?

Or a shirt with God creating the Earth? teehee

jk

It’s okay us smart people know your not.

I was thinking more along the lines of dinosaurs riding humans. Maybe I should keep thinking though :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice concept.

All I can think of this week is assassinations that could have been or assassinations that shouldn’t have been.

How morbid.

All I can think of is Lincoln being assassinated by a telephone booth. You know. John Wilkes “Telephone” Booth.

Don’t feel so bad.

Or Napoleon Dynamite leading the invasion of the French into Russia. Argh.

Wow… seems a lot of people have the same thoughts… replacing folks with dinos.

Hope mine a) gets done in time, b) isn’t being done 100x better by ramyb or tgentry, and c) looks as good on paper/shirt as it does in my head…

EDIT: Darn, how long does it take Threadless to approve a design?!? Sheesh…

Hahaha, this is hilarious.
I think I’d actually wear this if it gets printed, although I’m not sure what those chances are. .-.

Did anybody else think of “Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure” when the theme was announced? I can just see Beethoven on the electric keyboard…

I’m ashamed to say that I don’t get it. XP

Are you ever not thinking of Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure? :stuck_out_tongue: