Derby Contest Preview #752: Breakers!

It’s that time of year, everyone’s tired of the cold and thinking about a cruise. Spring Break is the theme of this weeks derby! Bonus points if you can depict a horror version! Only the first 5 corona virus entries will be able to remain in the derby…I will reject all the rest.

What you love about travel, what you hate about it. The perils of Spring break, or the wonders. Everything wander-lusty and warm is within bounds for this competition.

No politics. No cream shirts.

*This Derby begins MONDAY March 9th at 8pm, CST. & ends MONDAY March 16th at 8pm, CST. The three winning designs will be featured as the Daily offers Tuesday-Thursday. Great designs that don’t win may be included in an Editor’s Choice sale on Friday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!

Please be sure to email your artwork to derby@woot.com as soon as you submit!

If you want to submit any off-topic designs, submit here!

If you are new to the derby and want to participate, WELCOME! Also, please check out our full derby guidelines over here!

You can also download updated templates for your artwork over here . Happy designing

Hard to find a spring break gif that doesn’t make me look like a complete creep…

3 Likes

I am prepared early for a change!

1 Like