Derby entry comments for Derby #101: Fake Band T-Shirts

Since I live and Work in NYC and can relate to this so much…GMV.

Hilarious.

As funny as this is, this better not print.

superb!!

This is for all those bands out there with a sidewalk instead of a stage. It’s on a black tee just in case any filthy hippies actually want to use it. Hides the stains better you know.

Is that the name of the band? Or is it just a statement?

This should be rejected just because we have seen this a billion times.

Very nice illustration. Looks like it could be a real album cover.

Love it! my favorite one this derby. =)

After a very long hiatus, I’m back. I couldn’t resist this derby and finally found a little bit of time I could devote to a design. I did this in a style I call typogRAFFITI or typographyTI or something like that. I was going to do one called Majicman only to find out that was an electronica band in the 1990s. So we have Dogfish Key instead. The band is ready to launch their “Into The Depths” World Tour. Critiques welcome. Thanks for looking and if you like it, please spare a vote. Take care.

Pretty cool illustration. Nice.

Nice I like it alot - simple, good green, and clever. It’s what I want!

I like the design, but I don’t know how well it’s going to show up on the shirt. It’s very blendy.

I just wish it said something about slaughtering all your favorite classics one day at a time.

Originally, I wanted to do the 80s metal band, Battleaxe, but sadly, their name was already taken. I found a lot of names I wanted to use were already taken. Tough week!

Meh. Wouldn’t wear it.

Oh my god you’re relentless.

Both.

Hiking in Argentina anyone?

Ooooh very nice! I like the pink on black and the artwork is very clean. :slight_smile: