Derby entry comments for Derby #105: Two

I’m not making fun of colorblind people, it’s just what I thought of immediately when I saw the theme. They always use numbers for those tests.

Stay with me on this one, I went a little crazy. It’s a fingerprint and because it’s a fingerprint there are no two alike but in addition ‘two’ that there is two fingers and some other random twos in there. Hope everyone likes it and thanks d00ds.

Agreed. Talk about mailing it in. Try a new cute animal. Its getting old.

The animals came in two by two - and fairly two-dimensionally too.

haha +1

man you are a clever little man : D

I really don’t have any words to describe how much I’m loving this, Drakxxx!!

• infinity!

truly voted with all my heart…as it’s being ripped out by these two young maidens.

Very nice! I like that it fits the theme, but if you wore it out, people would just see it as a swan shirt. Well done!

That poor guy, I guess he made a face and it froze like that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Kidding! Love it drakxx. I could never wear it, but it’s definitely all kinds of creepy!

It’s an ambigram of “TWO”. I tried to put the design low enough that someone wearing the shirt could read it since it will read upside down.

Even with the joke, I would never want a confederate flag on my chest.

whoa…the devil bunny is really creepy!!!

really not your best effort, ramy.

Truthfully, I wouldn’t either. But, I figured I’d go for the whole Deliverance theme.

It’s cool as far as a giant two goes.

This got rejected for its 2 last time, so it seemed fitting to enter it in the 2s-allowed Derby.

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=29684

Awesome job!

A welcome return!

double love, brought to you by double-boots!

great illo, bootsie!!!

I’ve dropped a vote on ya!

Please vote for my Dueling Banjos. Controversy is the new black!