Derby entry comments for Derby #107: Bags

Looks like there’s no need for that towel now! Congrats on your Editor’s Choice… so is ThatRobert going to take back his Best Loser since you didn’t really lose? :wink:

cha-ching!

Yes, it was so good to see lucky1988 get this recognition!

But…but, I am still going to advocate for this fun design to be made into a beach towel. :slight_smile:

Come on woot, please make lucky1988 an offer he can’t refuse… Hey, if you can merchandise whimsical, woot screaming monkeys, than why not whimsical, shirt.woot beach towels?

I’m glad this did well. Everyone’s entitled to not like it, but it was a very woot-centric design, and I loved how it came out.

Thanks for the votes folks!

What an excellent and CREATIVE idea!

I hope your bag design wins, because you show your creativity and you show that you respect the other artists that have one the last 106 derbies!

You got my vote and I would love to be able to get a bag, just a bag, you know, in “MINT” condition that I can frame and put up on the wall of my office.

Best of Luck to you

Be Well

@yankeebird-Thanks for the support. I hope thatrobert doesn’t revoke his award!

@spongecake- Cheers spongecake! I’d even settle for a shirt.woot washcloth. Just joking, I’m fully content that the design will be printed on a bag already. :slight_smile:

I know it’s late, but if you want a large print of this design, I’d be happy to print one out one good quality stock and send it to you. Just PM me your address, and I’ll send a copy.

When is this going to get into circulation?

someone reported receiving this one. link

Any idea why the image doesn’t show up for this shirt?