Derby entry comments for Derby #137: Luck

Haha, great minds think alike :slight_smile: Awesome art!

Itā€™s a horseshoe, im guessing barely anyone at woot loves dunks like i love them. vote anyway.

This looks really great, I love this style of yours :slight_smile:

Poor, poor kitty. It didnā€™t choose to be unlucky. :frowning:

This cereal is the opposite of Lucky Charms.

A historical throwback to Wild Billā€™s winning, and loosing, hand. Commonly called ā€œThe Dead Manā€™s Hand.ā€

:smiley: This is awesome! It looks scary and sad and the same time :frowning:

Very nice. :slight_smile: I love your clover.

Throughout history many people have gone cow tipping. Success has always resulted in a cow falling on its side. Billy, however, hit it lucky one day and as he tipped over a cowā€¦somehowā€¦it ended up in a headstand. He tries and tries to this day to reproduce his accomplishment so he can take a picture or video or something, but with no success. So, he just asked me to at least draw a picture of itā€¦although the drawing hasnā€™t convinced anyone yet. Thanks!

Haaaaa, this is awesome! Thatā€™s some killer background work. Ohhh how backgrounds make me want to screamā€¦ This is super cool, nice work Ramy, I really dig this one!

I canā€™t remember what derby it was, but I had this idea. It was a while ago. I just didnā€™t have the time to execute.

Nice job, though. :slight_smile:

I proudly admit that this entry made me laugh out loud. Hard.

Grunge - check!
Amateur halftone effect - check!
Six rockinā€™ colors that donā€™t quite go together - check!

Feeling lucky, Pucker?

This is gorgeousā€¦ really well executed. I like the turtle :stuck_out_tongue: (what culture is that?)

Thats not really lucky its just super unlucky. now there is no luck left. i think your logic is flawed.

lol!! Very funny:)

The third one, it seems like there could be a reasonable application for thatā€¦ :slight_smile:

Please vote for my Bad-Luck Brady Tiki from the infamous Hawaii episodes.

:slight_smile: Very cute. I like this one. :slight_smile:

youve been upping your game, unfortunately those are halftones im assuming which means im not voting.