Derby entry comments for Derby #146: Eyewitness History

It’s always some jerk that can’t put the phone down that causes an accident.

Awesome.

Nailed it. (The design that is! ^_^)

This looks great. The lighting is awesome!

hahah!! chainsaws!

It’s pretty clear in my mind the squid is too wrapped up in his conversation to even notice a bonk on the head.

This is definitely my favorite so far. Is it revisionist? Yeah. But it’s close enough in my mind.

Besides, the day I start wearing this shirt, people aren’t going to run up to me and say, “That violates the precise wording of the Woot.com competition!” They’re going to say, “That rocks!”

It would have been hard to get the same kind of reception to his ideas had he started it with a faceplant story. Love it. :slight_smile:

Love, love, LOVE it. Very clever.

I find the dog’s face terrifying but besides that - good work.

That rocks!

(^__^)

prove it.

Detail coming. :slight_smile:

That looks like a photo of water to me, ma friend. Cute idea but i think the rejectionator has it in for you.

I don’t see many people wanting to wear a shirt that depicts something of environmental destruction on epic levels, with happy creatures on it. At least not this soon. Just saying.

This is really funny and perfectly done!

Good job!

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/andycpitts/delivery-itty.jpg

thanks guys!

Distilled genius. Love it.

Well, as a hardcore Lost fan I love it. But it’s also technically incorrect. The statue had already been knocked over by a ship a good 100 years or so before the Titanic sank (remember how Richard’s boat crashed into it?)

I suddenly feel like Comic Book Guy.

I really like this a lot! Unfortunately I think it may get rejected. They tend to shy away from Hitler references.

I am 95% sure it’s not. But I agree, it looks very photographic. I like this shirt. Perfect for the biology or zoology major in your life.

Anyway, awesome job! GMV for Best Lost Reference on Woot EVER.