Derby entry comments for Derby #160: The End of the World

Wait…wasn’t a design very similar to this submitted to a previous derby? All of the buildings on a boat…

Excellent halftone work. Very cool illustration

What exactly is happening in the background? Looks like an abstract Canadian Maple Leaf.

We’re doomed.

Sweet design! :^)

Should be texting.

Oh, yeah! This is a winner right here. Love the colors, the monster and the sparkles. You got my vote!

OH NOES LOOK OUT LITTLE CONSTRUCTION MAN THAT LION/WEREWOLF HYBRID IS GOING TO EAT YOUUUUU! :slight_smile:

voted! I love the purples.

The subliminal imaging worked! You have blamed Canada for the worlds end. Sweet!

Very cool!!

nice!

This one is perfect for my husband. He’s a diehard baseball fan. GMV!

But I refuse to live on Internet Explorer!

::burnz::

Wow, what a striking design Diana! WTG. :slight_smile:

Is it sad that some days I wish this would actually happen? Like, the entire Earth could use a little whooparse.

Kickin! +1!

This song came on the radio while I was trying to think of an idea for the theme. Glad someone was able to pull of a solid design for it. You get my vote and a purchase.

I really liked the sketch and idea, but the green is just too much in my opinion. I think it would be cool if you just put the sketch minus all the other stuff, not on black of course.

Found it.

Hmmm…unless you are using a different username, I don’t think this is your design.

Nice! Love the way you manipulate the lighting. +1

Amazing work. Very detailed

Thank you, SG!! I appreciate the vote.

My mom loves pandas. If this prints, I’m buying.