Derby entry comments for Derby # 167: Meme Mashup!

loaded wrong comp…

You have successfully combined 3 mimis… except that is floor cat not ceiling cat. Great execution and keeping with a style that is clean, comical and easy to understand.

lolcat
--------  = F-A-I-L.

memes are disposable and have the substance of kids giving a nerd a swirly. Put any meme together with any other and it always calculates to fail. Such is the state of our disposable society where everything is retred and
rehash but in the end worthless.

for clarification of the 3 memes:
1.)LOLcat (cat head)
2.)Over 9000 (goku’s body)
3.)F-a-i-l. (word bubble exclamation)

Feel free to leave comments and critiques.
as always thanks for your support. :slight_smile:

If you want to check out a detailed version

Just totally reminds me of Three Wolf Moon and all the other spin offs.

The pants on the ground, sturgeon-faced pucker drinks your milkshake (HE DRINKS IT UP!!!) while fingerstaching.

This is glorious. I really hope this one wins!

Agreed, sort of. I like the way it looks, but could never see this as an actual shirt I would own. You have my vote on your creative use of 3 mimis.

Cheers SG! Leeroy Jenkins is a meme from World of Warcraft. :slight_smile:

My sketch, of a rather plump long ceiling cat that thinks it can haz a cheezburger, is a commentary on the fatness of America, probably mediated by fast food restaurants (as well as anti-depressants).

I’m going to guess Charlie the Unicorn, “I’M A’ FIRIN’ MAH LAZER!!” ( or “SHOOP DA WHOOP” or “I’M A’ CHARGIN’ MAH LAZER” I’ve heard all three names for the same one), and “The Cake is a Lie”

“LEROY JENKINS!” Great use of the rainbows and pancake bunny. Love your style lucky, you make even a mundane derby fun to look at.

Haha I wondered if someone would use Leroy! It works so well in your style, funny and well done mashup Lucky:D

This is so awesome. I need this shirt.

Even though the style on some of these drawings is quite good. Who in their right mind would actually wear one of them? I mean RLY?

Can you view it with 3D glasses?!

I so want this one to get for me, myself, and I.

I love how you did the void of space.
I’m glad you chose to focus on the just 3 of the lolcats. well done! +5

Thanks lkackman and janesko, I’m glad you guys recognized Leeroy!

I love awesome cat! Dig it! +5

super sub! +5