Derby entry comments for Derby #190: Magic

Red shirt!

Hearts, diamonds, velvet curtains and a little blood. Perfect for this underused shirt color.

::says the guy using asphalt this week::

Funny, but might be a bit too past the PG-13 rating due to grusomeness.

And yet, it’s still worth a chuckle.

…Tim.
The Enchanter.
A mighty sorceror of the highlands.
Master of Explosions.
Grand lord of fireballs.
Keeper of flames.
Lighter of candles, lanterns, braziers, fireplaces, those blunt stick objects with stuff wrapped around one end, what are they called…oh, torches.
Igniter of fuses, clothing, and sheep.
Burner of shrubbery.
All shall quake in his presence or at least give a damn good applause.

Haha… this is really fun… and this is a sketch I came up with a few days ago which now I can’t do… haha I was going to call mine “The very hairy potter”

80%x80%

http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx77/bkdj/Sketches/IMG_0729.jpg[/IMG]

Woah, and they’ll defintely reject it for the exclimation points. Scrub those quick and resub.

Optimum cute levels, fun, AND beautifully simple! Perfect sizing on the chest, great color choice, including the shirt itself. I have nothing but praise for this one.

Do you have a close up of the halftones?

collaboration between myself and Ignorant.

A collab with the great Soloyo!

It’s navy, following the color on Woot’s template.

The eyes look a lot better than most of your other designs.

You can actually see emotion with the 3 colors… a look of irritation. Justifibly so.

I’m not really a fan of the rest of the design, nothing really to nitpick apart either.

I just wanted to give credit and compliment where it was due.

It’s funny, but aside from the Harry Potter tie in, I’m not seeing the theme. I hope that doesn’t seem overly critical or rude, just my thoughts. But still, nice work.

very nice

A Hoppit’s Tale. I enjoy LOTR.

Agreed. Other than the rehashing of Death and bunny together, looks like you actually put in some effort this time.

Sometimes, a tiny magic drop can make a difference and give colors to life.

certified bunny free!

(don’t look under the hat)

It’s Harey Potter, the boy wizard, who does magic, standing in front of Hogwarts school of magic. He turned himself into a rabbit using magic and now he needs his friends to turn him back. It’s the aftermath of the magic trick that already took place. :slight_smile:

Very nice. The work on the face is especially gratifying.

I agree with this.