Derby entry comments for Derby #206: Role Reversal

Air sickness bag!

:slight_smile:

Lately the rejectionator hasnā€™t been good to me, so Iā€™m just going to explain this for safety. There are fish. There are birds. Fish usually swim. Birds usually fly. Their roles have now reversed (as per the theme: ā€œrole reversalā€.) The fish are now flying and the birds are now swimming. :slight_smile: Thanks for looking.

That early bird finally gets whats comin to him =)

In the description I had said the following:

ā€œWhether by means of creation/intelligent design/evolution or if it has just always existed since the dawn of time, Iā€™ve always figured the chicken came firstā€¦ā€

So, it was reversing that role, but I didnā€™t expect it to do well and just wanted to try my hand at half-tones anyway. :wink:

Thanks for the feedback. I wasnā€™t really happy with the horizon line across the center of the shirt though

I donā€™t like the shirt but I really like the style you used in it, especially the bagā€™s vomit. :slight_smile:

I laughed, but there is something a bit disturbing about this as well.

GMV

Fair enough. I really like it, but Iā€™m not in due to placement. Nevertheless, good luck.

Great style. I love the air.

Now this is exceptionally clever. I love the third place gold being completely passed out.

Lol!

Such a fun, jaunty style. And somehow you make six colors feel like sixty every week. :^)

I. Love. It.

If you saw it and like it, why not vote?

This made me smile. I like the idea a lot.

hahahahaha! I Love it so much!

Understoodā€“and thanks :slight_smile:

+1

Awesome colors, so pleased you picked olive for the tee.

Great work jasā€™.

Whoa, this is brilliant. +1