Derby entry comments for Derby #209: Fairy Tales

Comments for individual derby entries are placed in this thread.

…I’m The Vitruvian Gingerbread Man.

http://www.infinitywave.net/youcantcatchme-detail1.jpg

This is six colors on a cream tee. Check out the BIG VERSION for all the details!

Thanks for looking,
—Spiritgreen :slight_smile:

I assumed that things on this list List of fairy tales - Wikipedia would probably be on topic- guess that was a wrong assumption.

…and the third little bed was just right. Hopefully Goldilocks will heed the warning on the first two signs. Too bad she didn’t see the “watch out for the bears” sign across the street.

The contemporary Puss in Boots.

get it?

story of my life…

6 colors on asphalt.

Thanks to Teripie for the idea this week!

Fantastic job. I hope this gets printed!

I enjoy the story of the Gingerbread Man even more since it’s one of those stories from my childhood that I completely forgot until I started reading it to my kids and then all these memories came flooding back.

The lesson from that story is to never bake a treat with working limbs if you intend to eat it.

saved :slight_smile:

The Dragon of the North is an old European Fairy Tale that says only the man wearing Solomon’s ring can defeat the dragon.

Please comment and Vote!

The unsung hero.

Based off Hans Christian Andersen’s Little Mermaid.

Happy to be derbying again!

6 colors on Brown

Thanks!

First he invents things that bring about the nasty Minotaur, THEN he creates a labyrinth to house said Minotaur that tons of people are fed to. As if that wasn’t bad enough, to escape it all, he comes up with some hairbrained idea of flying only to lose his son, Icarus when he failed to read the manual (who reads those anyway?). This was in fact the first of MANY epic fails…

I’ve always wondered where the Hansel and Gretel witch gets those large 6 foot candy canes…

Based off of the Brothers Grimm fairytale Der Mond (the moon) wherein brothers make off with the moon. Those Jerks.

3 colors on Navy

LOL Awsome! +1

Haha! Very nice. :smiley:

Donuts or bacon, donuts or bacon?!