Derby entry comments for Derby #21: Winter

i really like it…but it’ll get rejected because they can’t print up there.
so sad

Yeah… I’m sorry, it’s pretty and all… but it doesn’t say winter to me either.

yeah, the color, the elements used, the feel of ice. The original title was even the same, it’s not like I was trying to justify it - this was created with winter in mind. I won’t argue that you don’t see it, but it’s there.

The color scheme is cool enough, but the leaves lose it for me… if they were bare branches, or iceicles or somethign maybe… Southern summer?

haha! sweet!

leaves like that dont grow in winter!

maybe if there was some flurries

I actually thought the same thing, and came on the fourm to question it. Guess I am not alone.

Honestly, this image embodies winter for me personally. How I feel, how I look at the winter world and the things that stand out to me.

Wintery hugs and kisses,

Cheesesandwich

That’s what she said.

You resubmitting cthulhu for winter? :wink:

Actually they can… I’m wearing follow the leader right now… it goes to about 1" from the shoulder seam.

You just HAD to do it, didnt you?

Hmmm perhaps I could… thinks change the heart to a flake, and tack on a hat and scarf?

Hi All- I LOVE this derby. There are so many designs that I would buy! I had a TON of inspiration for this derby and did a couple different designs in all sorts of styles. Thought I’d see what the voters like/dislike.

Thank you in advance for your comments and votes.

Here’s the first one:

My Winter Wonderland.
http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=7628

A decorative design with an winter theme. Snowflakes, Poinsettia petals and other 'wintry mix.

Still with the leaves? color alone doesnt winterize it for me…

hahahaha…uh ha. this pucker stuff never gets old. oh wait, yes it does…

I haven’t even gotten around to posting my entries.

Are you Polish? I wondered about the title. But, it had to be said! :slight_smile:

doesnt feel wintery… the captain looks like a ring leader