Derby entry comments for Derby #212: Back to School

Ha! For the shirt and the comment.

This cat got more than he bargained for when he signed up for the foreign exchange program at his school. 5 Colors on Royal Blue

Collaboration with Ignorant. Hope you like it!

The more things change, the more they stay the same. Despite the enormous technical advances in schools, it’s uncanny how much tablet computers look like the slate boards of Ye Olden Days.

As always, feedback is greatly appreciated!

Cute and whimsical!

Nice. I like how there is an F on the paper. I can just imagine a student throwing that at a teacher.

He’s holding the hot end…asbestos gloves?

I love it. The tree top and the sky look great. Very unique!

YEEEPAAAAAA!

The name on the board is Mrs. White in case you couldn’t read it, haha. Sometimes an apple for teacher is not the best gift…

Hey everyone! This is my first try at a Woot derby. I’d love some feedback! :slight_smile:

I want it! +1

I liked suggestion in the pre-derby thread to have one fish (could be a big fish) chasing the bus… I think it would make more sense and also probably make it more obvious that the little parts are fish when wearing it to people outside the derby.

Other than that, looks amazing, love what you did with the colors!

Your faces are always the BEST.

WOO! :smiley:

What a cute little guy! haha

hahaha! so clever! love it!

sneaking the zombie comics into chemistry

Lol!

sometimes you just gotta dream about someone you dont like gettin chased by a zombie when you’re sposed to be paying attention to class