Derby entry comments for Derby #246: Animals Re-Enact History

This is ADORABLE. The mouse looks so confused.

It’s way too early to call a Derby, but this and Patrickspen’s entry have GOT to be at the top.

Awesome. My favorite president!

AAAAAH(dorable)!!!

I can’t draw, but if I did, I’d do General Custer as a Catfish… someone do that for me!!! I’d buy it for sure!

The bunny ears sticking out the butt are [disturbingly] hilarious.

I love the sad siamese kitty. Makes me laugh and go dawwwww poor kitty all at the same time.

On December 17, 1903, the Wright Brothers made the first controlled, powered and sustained heavier-than-air human flight. Two days after, the Penguin Wright Brothers, so jealous of this achievement, built a copy of the same machine, and were finally able to fly (15 seconds, then the aircraft crashed and penguins had to escape from the Shark Brothers)

Hope you like it :slight_smile:

This is so adorable!!! I like yours way better than mine!

As I agree this is a historical moment… I think it would be better without the peeps as I would like to wear it year round.

I super love this.
Whiiiiiiich is saying a lot since green is probably my least favorite color.

Great happy twist!

Here’s my vote in the hopes thaat it gets by. I would so wear this, and the changes you made really work.

Saved

He looks a little bit more like “Fat Man”, though, which was dropped on Nagasaki.

GMV

Just when I think I have all the tshirts I need.

This feels like a sequel to your other mouse/moon shirt

Too many thoughts, here…
OMG, They killed Scotty!
Stupid Redshirts.
I can’t save him, Jim, I’m a doctor not a confectioner!

I need this please and thanks :slight_smile:

So this is what my cat was trying to do last night while I was trying to finish my design? Awesome design!