Derby entry comments for Derby #260: Crests and Heraldry

Comments for individual derby entries are placed in this thread.

I have no apologies to offer for this. Okay, maybe just one. Not even gonna lie, this was fun, even if I am a horrible human being for doing it. There’s two versions of this, kind of like Pokemon. That Latin is probably wrong but I only had so many sources. (It’s supposed to say ‘I can has’, by the way.) Six colors, navy.

Don’t like GOLD? Go see the SILVER VERSION! -> http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/64399/kings-of-the-silver-internet <-

The Legend.

I have no apologies to offer for this. Okay, maybe just one. Not even gonna lie, this was fun, even if I am a horrible human being for doing it. There’s two versions of this, kind of like Pokemon. That Latin is probably wrong but I only had so many sources. (It’s supposed to say ‘I can has’, by the way.)

Five or maybe six but I think five colors, navy.

Don’t like SILVER? Go see the GOLD VERSION! -> http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/64395/kings-of-the-internet <-

grrrr rawr

saved :slight_smile:

How does this fit the theme?

Based on the Breaking Bad series.

Detail

This one was a collaboration with my wife, sons and older daughter while we were up waiting to see the results of last week’s derby.

This guild is dedicated to celebrating meat and the life of the Carnivore. The latin reads as “making potatoes relevant”

5 colors on slate.

5 colors on Royal Blue. Hope you like it!

Based on Arrested Development.

6 colors on Brown–please enjoy!

nice!

I’m not a fan of crests on t-shirts, so I made this design where they are represented, but the focus is more on these characters!:smiley: Noble gas represent the heraldry of Science!:D:D Hope you like it!

I like it! I think it fits the theme :slight_smile:

So what changed?

Looks like were gonna have a steamy battle this week…

I don’t think we see enough Warehouse 13 designs. I hope you all enjoy this one!
6 colors on navy

Oh, wow, this is gonna get so rejected.

Not gonna lie, ‘Where’s Carl?’ and ‘Not a democracy’ made me snort like a fool. I do love me a Ricktatorship. Great shirt.