Derby entry comments for Derby #28: Quitter!

the hand drawn text makes it work a whole lot better. Way to keep the red in there. Stay the course!

Perfect!

This is a terrible shirt!

Hahaa, awesome. I hope this places.

Note to self : Really gotta quit the caffeine…nah, that won’t work…okay…quit the smoking. You know you have to. No. Alright, then quit the drinking…drop the alcohol completely. Can’t do it. Okay, well at least quit lying. You can do that right. No? Alright then…at the very least quit saying you’re going to quit! DONE!

Complete with cigarette ashes, coffee and wine stains to let you know that you failed to reach your goal.

True, but the context is quite clear. And any evocation of emergency contraception just reinforces the theme of disappointment and resignation. Props on the team effort! GMV.

Very nice work.

Hahahahaha, EPIC WIN!

WB, disco!

hehehehe I love this one. :slight_smile:

That was what I thought of first, too: Living the morning after pill?

Nice pictures, though.

How did you know this was one of mine? Yes. I had you in mind!

Thanks! I know if I was up against a rabbit that’s got a mean streak a mile wide like this one that I just might quit while I was ahead…

Here’s a shirt for those who have quit, plan to quit, are in the process of quitting, or for those who want to smoke while wearing it and be the perfect hypocrite.

By the way… Drop by and show some support for Edgar if you get a chance. Just click the “vote 4 edgar” image in my sig.

amazing design! concept is great and the linework is sooo nice

Thanks very much Derek! This is actually very different stuff than what I do on a daily basis. It’s been a real challenge to adjust to t-shirt compatible drawings from my usual style.

Thanks Attila,
I was getting ready to pull it for lack of votes. Maybe I’ll leave a little longer.
-Andy

thanks! maybe i’ll take a spot right behind yours

Very Nice Aarrgyle dude!
-Andy