Derby entry comments for Derby #29: Trompe L'Oeil

Comments for individual derby entries are placed in this thread.

When mushrooms come out of your chest and go on to take over the world, don’t say I didn’t warn you.

When the call to duty sounds, any good superhero worth his radioactive salt is ready. Take off your boring dress shirt and meet the world as Costumed Hero Person!

Hey? Who’s the little guy showing off your new tattoo? Lift it up for the big reveal.

Here’s a detailed view:
[url=]

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh221/derek_filley/ZapperPreview.jpg

It’s a Nintendo Zapper from duckhunt in case you were feeling ‘left out’

Inspired by the second-coolest tattoo ever.

So, you think you’re made of bricks? Let’s see unzip and show me what you’re made of!

Help! The fish is going to die! The bag is leaking on your shirt and he’s running out of time. Simply a simulated pocket, fish in a bag, and leaks.

Did someone break your heart? Summon that inner wrangler and let him/her help you heal!

I love it!

Hope y’all enjoy it.

All the cool kids are doing it!

so why not you?

Hmm, you may need to highlight the image to see the fake wrinkles and strap.

This is none of that inside-a-duck-that-is-inside-a-rabbit-inside-a-wooden-box-up-a-dragon-guarded-tree heart of glass nonsense. This is a heart made of the pure sounds of music (Vivaldi’s Spring - or so the notes say.) This is a portal inside to what is truely inside. If music be the food of love, play on. Give me excess of it!

Love it except for the color of the shirt :confused:

i used a nintendo zapper for the heat derby… i even named it packin heat

I know what you’re thinking. “Did he fire six shots or only five?” Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a ‘Tippmann A-5’, the most powerful paintball gun in the world, and would blow paint all over that nice new shirt, you’ve got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Ah yeah, those ducks are toast now! :slight_smile:

I like this design! how do you get the effect of fade out from the circles?

like this?

RobGlenn, This shirt is alredy in existance. Love your site btw.
http://www.glarkware.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=3&idproduct=1824