Derby entry comments for Derby #295: Glow in the Dark

ma’am

I wish you could spend an hour with OCD so you could understand how misguided and insensitive this is. I don’t demand that all Woot’s shirts be politically correct, but I do wish they would all be sensitive to serious medical conditions.

This shirt does nothing but perpetuate a false stereotype about what OCD really is as well as minimizing the damage it can do to a person’s life.

And for the record, while I’m sure some people with OCD are meticulous about their clothing, my socks are not matching right now. I spend my time counting and memorizing and repeating sentences and words over and over in my head and worrying about everything from allowing anything green in my kitchen to my neighbor breaking into my apartment and killing my cat to my fear of Manhattan north of the George Washington Bridge. I don’t have time to care about my socks.

that’s perfect

Awwe Love it!

Since I was already researching this, the reference to Magritte has been done (though surprisingly not as often as I would have imagined) The GItD really makes it though.

Super bummed this got rejected - it’s a great mash up!

awwwwesome!

Or La Duderina, if your not into the whole brevity thing.

I take it as a compliment. Whenever you do anything good, people assume you have dude parts.

Love this so much!

Now, THAT t-shirt I would definitely buy.

The same way the white area around the silence stays dark, I assume. That silhouette area of the window just won’t have glow in the dark ink on it.

Resubmitted to improve the design detail image. Still two colors (white & glow ink) on navy.

like it!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool shirt. I’m a big T-ZONE fan and it’s nice to see something in that realm.

HOT STUFF! Loving it!

Seems like we had a similar idea :smiley: I really like yours, specially that PIXAR feel :smiley: Good luck!

Simple and clever!

Ups! Sorry! Let me do this again…

GREAT JOB GIRL!

Thank you!