Derby entry comments for Derby #31: Water

Large Image:

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/7051/waterloggedlargeou2.jpg

i like this…kinda evil spongebobish! great job.

God i am so happy your back. =]
Wearing your alice shirt now and i wore the octopus shirt last night. Need more Cho!

oh my! the colors are so bright!.. I don’t know hazel, this reminds me alot of the latest daily we had (mainly because it had combining rain.) I like the colors though… interesting take on the theme.

Welcome back Cho. Didn’t expect to get out of bed and see a new Cho entry! I know we’ve all said things in these forums we probably wish we could take back. I’m sure most will be glad to have you back submitting great designs, myself included.

This sucks… now i wont have a chance in Hades…

Welcome back, James. Great design!

In a world where bottled water costs 3 bucks a pop, we tend to forget the tried and true methods of thirst quenching. From the good old Kohler faucet, to the economical water cooler – even the public fountain and your neighbor’s garden hose – there are some things that never seem to go out of style.

No matter how you go about replenishing that 60% supply in that old meat sack of yours, remember that some ways are better than others.

My First attempt at “Water” Humor.
-Andy

Presenting the feel-good shirt of the Summer.

Impress your friends with this stylish shirt at your local lazy river innertube recreation area, or at the local quarry lake.

“Vectorized for your enjoyment.”

Thanks for considering this entry, and have a great day!

Clam Dive

Please Vote! Thankee!

My 2nd attempt at “Water” humor.
-Andy

Man, they just keep getting better! Good job!

hey hope ya’ll like the latest in my steampunk shirts.

thought the subject fit this derby’s them rather well!

vote if ya like it.
don’t if ya don’t.

as always comments at crits welcome, (hopefully ill have time to respond to them this week, sorry to all who left love on my mechanical heart, was supper busy w/ work that week, and couldn’t get to a computer.)

I thought this was you! Welcome Back James. It’s nice to see your work again.

wow… very interesting.

I need this to place!

Hand drawn using photoshop and a wacom tablet.
Enjoy! :smiley:

Bleh bad artefacting no matter what I do… w/e.

This is a no text week. You are gonna get rejectorated.