Derby entry comments for Derby #310: Double-Take Derby 21

I had originally debated finishing the tic-tac-toe game in a tie so there would be a CAT in it. I should have listened to the Marketing Department.

I really really want this shirt. <3
can you put it on a different color thou… maybe green?

Thanks for having me back woot!

Sometimes, THE MORE YOU KNOW, the less you care… :wink:

THIS IS ON NAVY (though it’s hard to tell)

Everyone has a dark and light side-

which side will you keep in check?

Honestly, I’m just commenting on my design so you can see my favorite two entries for the double-take in my signature.

Lines: Drakxxx
Concept & colors: CrescentDebris

I miss college.

I loved it the first time around and was disappointed that it didn’t print. I hope it gets the votes!!

Really cool!

Can we get this fixed before printing? Sorry, pedantic programmer here, but some of the values are a bit off.

ALL of the spaces are actually coded as “@”, so anywhere you see 01000000, it should be 00100000. Also, the 3 commas all show as 7 digits instead of 8; it works because you can assume zeros at the beginning, but it would make more sense to put all eight digits. In other words, add “0” at the front of the "0100000"s, so they show as “00100000”. This happens on lines 3, 11, and 12 of the second sentence.

I would love to wear this everywhere.

I can’t read this one without singing! Darn you, School House Rock! :smiley:

this is so cute… Must have…

i want it sooo bad… cant wait!!

I’m sharing this on every social media site I have an account on. The amount of want I have for this shirt is through the roof. Please, please, please, please, PLEASEEEEEEE let this print!!!

** OH , I Would wear it…**
But my question is, " Are we Paranoid if there really is a monster under our bed?"
As in 1984! or 2013! ???

I don’t actually know any binary. I used this website to translate. If it’s wrong, it’s their fault! :stuck_out_tongue:

The shirt still looks cool though, doesn’t it? :slight_smile:

Me too! :slight_smile:

At least you’re being honest. Maybe I’ll add my two favorite shirts to my sig as well :slight_smile: I feel like I’ve seen this design before, a while back. DId you submit it to goodjoe first?

edit: REBOOT… woot auto-filter.