Derby entry comments for Derby #313: College!

I voted and I’d buy it but I’m afraid it will get rejected. copyright stuff and all. Hope not cause my family would all want one.

Have you been spying on my life? lol

Apparently, “porking” oboes is not good for your health… Who knew?

STFU = Shut The Front Door…?

Or is it STFU = Shut The Front Uh…Door?

STFD would make sense I guess…

Truly a cool concept, well done!

Thank you both!

Not much else to spy on from down here in the pile… also- get off my leg…

:wink:

As a one-time chemistry major, this joke has always felt true.

Hope you like it!

Thanks man- I’m pretty pleased with how it came out-

I tried to make it an official go-out-drinking shirt. :slight_smile:

Those pesky Woot filters make it even difficult to discuss.

I wasn’t even able to name the picture files as ESS TEE EFF YOU without the filters monkeying everything up.

Another great entry! I’m just sad I missed out on Geek Pride back when I was in school…

And you win the award for first entry, too. And that’s not easy to do. I sneezed while submitting, so 25 designs got in ahead of me…

hahaha, I’ll never see the pictograms the same way!

Ha! Thanks EK! I realized last time that people must’ve been sitting there f5ing the submission page and since I was done early for this one I figured WTH, let’s see how quick I can get in! Dunno if it matters, but hey - I’ll take what I can get.

It’s weird, I’m a bit of a mixed bag…I was actually a fairly popular cheerleader in high school (granted, I was the only white girl cheering for basketball) but I was in the magnet program for being smmmaahhht and I was in a sorority and pretty social at the Univ. of Miami but I worked in the computer labs. So when I was thinking of my college experience, Greek Week was the first thing that came to mind and making it nerdier seemed the way to go. shrug That was probably way more info than anyone needed, but it’s too late now, I’m not deleting it. :slight_smile:

These are more just bad spelling then bad grammar aren’t they?

No, no! It’s NOT all text. Look: there’s a circle. And some boxes…

Aw, who am I kidding. Even as I type, I can feel icy cold breath of the Rejectionator down my neck…

I’m 32 and still paying mine…

This is an awesome shirt idea. I would love to wear this to my US Government class!

While the concept is amusing, I don’t think ‘paddle on bewb’ is a statement I want to make.

Spelling is part of grammar. When I teach grammar, spelling is included.

Brilliant! I can’t believe this doesn’t exist already, but from a cursory google image search, it doesn’t. Good on ya, mate!

(as an aside, you’re prolly gonna need to put a graphic on there somewhere - a laundry basket maybe? cause woot rules say no-text-only this derby.)