Derby entry comments for Derby #314: Video Games

Maybe if you vote for this shirt, Team Fortress 3 will come out. There’s only one way to find out.

I am thinking I might get the similar shirts exists boot, but i also feel it is different than those in style and what is displayed.

This game was so fun. If only it was this easy

[cue “Also Sprach Zarathustra”]
(chorus: Before your sun burned hot in space and before your race was born, I have awaited a cheesy digital approximation of a tennis game.)

Forget ________ [place name here of your most beloved current video game].

Forget ________ *[place name here of the beloved video game you spent so much time playing in college instead of studying] *

Forget ________ *[place name here of the beloved video game you first mastered as a child] *

Yes, behold in all its 8 bit wonder, the Video Game Adam: ** the Magnavox Odyssey**.

Odyssey begat Pong.
Pong begat Atari.
Atari begat… whatever.

Here endeth our lesson.

http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag24/EwingKlipspringer/1972-Odyssey-distressed-01_zps6a6237fa.png

One of my old time fav game!

For those good enough to not need heat seekers…

Oh my Glob! Listen!

Another cute & funny sleepy sheep tee!

Did you ever start playing The Sims, and after you FINALLY finish building your dream mansion (thank you rosebud), you realize that six hours have passed and you’ve accomplished nothing IRL? Or the moment when you realize your Sim has a better relationship than you do?

Yeah. It’s kind of like that.

6 colors on Navy. Hope you like it.

Too funny. The end game?

Hopefully this is understandable as a reference to Alice in Wonderland…

Hahaha love it!

Not crazy about white shirts, but this design is beautiful. Well done!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss!!!

so…pretty…

Thank you Tater!:D:D

[youtube=bqc41yjedg4][/youtube]

http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/ab1404de-6075-4d7f-8b39-38730c4e17e6.jpg

Thanks! I’m not much of a white-shirt fan, either, but this design didn’t seem to work well w/ any other colors, and the white really made it work the way I wanted it to.

Thanks again!

You know you wanna!!!