Derby entry comments for Derby #316: ACII Art

This is so good. Especially if you factor in the whole “an image of an angel becomes an angel” aspect. You’ve doomed us all.

I love this and I want it, meow!!!

Casual Fridays are classy again!

I want one!

My wife asked after I made this, “Did you mean for it to be a pun?” and, I didn’t… but I thought it was funny.

I like that you still used the thickness & lines of the characters as part of the design instead of just changing the color to make shadows and dimension. This would still look good in one color.

This is the tattoo that has John Connor in the ass! XD

The reference: Bender’s Big score.

Original Art:

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/1669/lqfu.jpg

Thanks Bootsboots! So happy. (should I feel like it’s some sort of milestone when bootsboots comments on your piece? Cause I do… hehe)

Thanks! I am glad it worked out. I originally drew a robot and tried the generator route but I thought it looked TOO CHAOTIC. Robots are clean and uniform and such, so I just tried to make it from the ground up with only text like I used to do in middle school. :slight_smile:

Very nice Oaken, you’re on fire this two weeks!

Love it- and subtle Mario shirt in secret… I want a Green one too!

I WANT THIS. Completely.

No worries!
Just following the breadcrumbs…;D

:frowning: You have to enter this later. So good.

Very cool, love the Bender reference :slight_smile:

I love pie, and pi! I was hoping to get to 5,000 digits, but I didn’t want the font to get too small.

You should make this with Carmen SanDiego as well, very nice!

I didn’t even consider that. I need to #mariobrothers up this shizzle, quick! :slight_smile:

This is wonderful Boots!

It really is a classic. Thanks for your support!