Derby entry comments for Derby #35: Spring

Edgar… Love it!!!

Hey, Kid. Welcome to the unofficial Greek myth appreciation club. :slight_smile:

Tell me about it.

Awesome character, I love how small his legs are- it’s like they’ve atrophied while he was hibernating, lol.

Nice line art!

Om nom nom nom nom butterflies!

I never post on Woot. I just buy… but i really hope this makes the shirts! I would definately buy one!

So far, I think this is the most original idea in the derby this week :slight_smile:

Actually, I think this is a test case… to see if Woot rejects this or not. Am I right?

AWESOME!! ID BUY 3! The Penguin isnt flying, it qualifies!

A female bear with pink, fuzzy, “human” slippers? Oh, I LOVE that idea. ROFL
If this one wins the derby, I definitely have to get one. Totally fits the personality of a friend at work.

Why would woot reject this? I searched all over for “flower diamond” and saw nothing similar.

It’s a serious entry in that I am proud of its execution and want it to do well. Any other intentions will be for you the viewer to ascertain.

I think if you like girls, you can still wear this shirt…

Girl, “Wow, that is such a cute shirt!”

Jimi, “Thanks, well… I think YOU ARE CUTE. Wanna make out?”

Girl, “Would love too!”

I may be wrong. The girl may actually respond,

Girl, “I would love too, but will you keep the shirt on?”

;j

millions!

i’m the same designer…so it’s ok.

and there will not be a summer version.
or any other version for that matter, i really thought i added a lot and took a better approach to make this version stand on it’s own.

I honestly like it much better than ‘all is calm’.

The doll reminds me of that Korn album a few years back.

I think you’re much better safe than sorry. Coming back after a rejection is very hard, especially if it takes a while to be rejected.

Hey, Blue! You’re a New York resident? I’d recognize the Central Park boat pond anywhere. :slight_smile:

From what I can see of this, it looks like an awesome drawing. I hope you’ll keep submitting, but next time make it easier for voters to see the great images you’ve created. Maybe you could post a large image in the comments?

did you know it’s snowmicide awareness week? spread the word :slight_smile:

I know. Wouldn’t that be cute. But, the inspiration for it came entirely from seeing TG’s entry. So, I wouldn’t draw it without TGs consent.

If I can get permission from TG, I’d love to do that in my whimsical style. But, only if he gives me permission…and I won’t put it on woot. (Please what do you think TG?) Maybe a collaboration?