Derby entry comments for Derby #408: Grammar

Comments for individual derby entries are placed in this thread.

Collab with my good pal ignorant.

:slight_smile:

Pow!

Admit your guilt. Or, “you’re” guilt. :wink:

It turns out “The Quick Brown Fox Grammatically Corrects the Lazy Dog” is too long for the title of a shirt. It still makes me laugh, though.

It’s been a looooooooooooong time since the last time I participated in the derby. This is my first year working as a teacher and I spend the whole day preparing stuff for my students. But I missed the derby so much. Let’s see if I can come back from time to time. Anyway…it’s good to be back!

I hope it doesn’t make you cringe too much.

The book text reads:

“Mesozoic-Webster’s School Tyrann-Thesaurus Rex; Synonyms, related words, idioms, and lots of sharp, pointy teeth”

haha, your stuff always amazes me

Collaboration with Gaitsi. Don’t forget your commas!

Lol!

It’s my sworn duty to let you know when your grammar is wrong. Silently correcting is not my style.

Proper punctuation matters!

Couldn’t figure which way I wanted to do this quote, so I did 2 :slight_smile: This is my thought whenever I read internet forums.

Couldn’t figure which way I wanted to do this quote, so I did 2 :slight_smile: This is my thought whenever I read internet forums.

OK, I have to be honest. I really don’t say ain’t that much.

Clever!!

Lol, this is great! (I feel compelled to be very careful with the grammar in all of my comments in this derby.)

Oh look! It’s Mr. Stay Puft and his spawn. Endearing.