Derby entry comments for Derby #418: Fake Band Tees

My kind of weird!

Ah, the golden age of airbrush…

This is amazing! All three of our kids would love this. Great work!

I love BCP!

The riverbottom shirt… Oh man, I hope this prints, I would order multiples.

Thanks Wences & Robert!!

Man, I wish I coulda seen these guys live. Preferably in a non-Jurassic Park situation.

For the record, the guitar is a trace of my Music Man Reflex with a blue flame. Great, versatile guitar if you are looking to spend less than a PRS.

Full size version. :slight_smile:

One night only at the Prancing Pony, (a special stop on their Arda Tour), here to perform their hit “Sweet Erebor”, DWARROWSMITH!!! [everyone swoons as Thorin Tylershield hits the stage]

Nice!

Amazing as ever! Holy Crap /…\ We are not worthy.

Amazing work!!!

I created a shirt like this recently for another woot but decided to edit it and submit it for this one. The last submit became my most popular design ever!

I love that crackly texture. The colors are really nice too. Great job SG. Can I ask- What does K-Pg mean?

Amazing! Like totally amazing and I would wear the heck out of it! That said… how is this in the theme of being a tour shirt for an imaginary band?

K-Pg is the abbreviation for Cretaceous–Paleogene, which is the period that ended with the asteroid aka the K-Pg impactor, most likely the Chicxulub asteroid.

The Mesozoic era is the larger period, the age of reptiles, which ended there too.

Very ambitious design idea!! I think you pulled it off.

Here’s a full resolution…

http://www.screechtees.com/wp-content/uploads/kingsoflion.png

Thanks. Learn something new every day.

Vote for me, I’ll set you brie!