Derby entry comments for Derby #473: Fantasy Football League WILDCARDS

HAHA
Thank you!

Thanks Omar!

For those unclear of the motivation on this one. It’s based on Pittsburgh being a pioneer location in the field of nuclear power. It was the location of the Westinghouse Atom Smasher, the worlds first industrial Van de Graaff generator.

How can I not vote for a team called the Karate Bots? I love it!

NICE! My kind of team- :smiley:

Had no idea about that, but thanks for the info. I did the ilo based on the typical voodoo dolls, that is what drove and inspired the design. Thanks for all the comments!

I declare, in this heat, this flower is wiltin’.

This had me almost spit out my coffee.
Hilarious!

They put the “danger” in endangered.

DEAD OR ALIVE…I want this shirt.

Super solid- You’ve been knocking it out with your entries lately! :smiley:

I almost made that but I was worried it would get rejected because of name similarity

Ha- When I was a kid, I loved the Miami Dolphins, entirely on the very scientific basis of their team colors- Had they been the Narwhals, that love would likely still exist- :smiley:

Also… if I cared about football!

Solid job ace.

:smiley: Ha! and my sister’s favorite animal was the Manatee- I want to see this Narwhal/Manatee rivalry pan out into an actual event!!!

Yup- damn fine job. This is spot on. :smiley:

Brilliant!

Thanks! I had this idea the other week and was going to use OAKLAND as the city, but it felt wrong so I didn’t- glad they added San Francisco to this derby! :smiley:

Perfect- haha
I still have eternal memories of the robocop arcade game- DROP IT constantly flows through my head-

You’ve really been making some sweet FF team designs over the past couple weeks. Great stuff!

I really must be out of the loop here. What’s this in reference to?

Awesome stuff! GMV!