Derby entry comments for Derby #483: Holiday Cards

Thanks a boat guys! :slight_smile: Glad you dig it.

Absolutely perfect. :smiley:

Super solid. Iā€™d play this game- deliver the goods all in one night- Go through dungeons to find the fireplace with stockings- Eat milk and cookies to recover lost health.
Sounds fun!

Super clever- :smiley: What a great, well executed idea.

Not the card we deserveā€¦ but the card weā€¦

WAIT- wrong era. ZOUNDS! I love it!

Why not? Black cats still could use some better press.

Wowā€¦ terrifying. Thatā€™s quite a feat;)

Super cute Perdita. You are going to hate me but I just entered a daily with a similar idea earlier this week. Donā€™t worry though. I canā€™t bag dailies- heh

Who knew batman was such a great holiday mascot! Ha- Dark Night

Heh- I should give this card to the bad kids at my school- :wink:

Oh man- what a great series of sad xmas cards- this one cracks me up the most though- ha!

Thanks! I love Yetis and Bigfoots and this was a perfect opportunity to finally illustrate one for a card.

I didnā€™t want to actually do a season specific card though so I just went with ā€œwinterā€.

Thanks :slight_smile: I fully expected there to be a few in this one so itā€™s no surprise!! He makes a perfect snowman!!

I love this, I have a bc and will have to find some antlers for her for Xmas. +1

I didnā€™t know Xmas trees would do this.

Your cats are wonderful; I especially like the little guy trying to catch the snow. +1

Never saw an owl with antlers, but I love it. Sure makes flying silently in the forest hard, Like, flap, glide, oof! flap, glide, oof! flap, glide, oof! Nevertheless, +1

Thanks a lot dude!

Nice :slight_smile:

I wanted to draw Santa just as Jack described him. :slight_smile: