Derby entry comments for Derby #485: Flowers

Hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

Sorry, Iā€™m new at this. I created some clearer pictures, but Iā€™m not sure how to upload them or update my entry. How do I do this? Thanks so much!

No problem! Welcome.
For now just upload the image to this thread. You can use imgur.com and select the resulting code labled BBCode (starts with [img]) and paste it in here. Browse some of the other entries to get a feel of what folks usually use for a comp.

I donā€™t think there is a way to replace an image in derby unless you submit a new entry ā€“ which is totally legit and folks do that all the time.

Blooming beautiful!! :smiley: :smiley:

Stunning!! :smiley: :smiley:

Iā€™ll work on a better entry format for the next derby. For now, hereā€™s what I have. (I hope this worksā€¦ please bear with me if it doesnā€™t). Thanks for looking!

Love it!

Looks great, really cool design!
Also, just so you know, Woot has a 6-color limit. So any gradients in your design will have to be halftoned, which should be totally doable.
Welcome, I look forward to more of your designs!

just a FYI this is a cherry blossom flower and stem. the samurai is the stem part and flower his hat. The arms are leaves and the sword a stick. Heā€™s a peaceful samurai.thanks

Love this!!

Love this!!

I really love this. Fantastic artwork.

A definite buy it if it prints!

Love the colors and water color feel!

wouldnā€™t there be another petal if ā€˜she loves meā€™?

Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot

Actually he should be smiling so we can see his teeth. Dandelion actually comes from dent de lion, lionā€™s tooth. But good job!

What is it? Iā€™d probably like it, too, if it werenā€™t so dark that I canā€™t see the design.

Beautiful and so sweet.

Gorgeous! Love the Colors!