Derby entry comments for Derby #527: Warning Signs

:slight_smile:

Bet some teachers will like this.

A frantic warning cry and an ironic commentary on the cruelty of evolution.

Because Iā€™ve bitten into an oatmeal cookie expecting chocolate chips far too many times.

For all the good looking nerds out there. I of course am not one, but I am sure they existā€¦ maybe? ā€¦ perhaps ??

I love his expression!

How did you get a picture of me in the morning? GMV

cute!

Cute kitties!

Serious mustache aheadā€¦

DID YOU KNOW?

-Catsā€™ claws grow from the bone. Declawing is an amputation of the last digit of the toe. This is comparative to cutting off your finger at the first knuckle.

-Scratching is a natural, healthy and important behavior for a cat

-Cats need their claws to defend themselves!

-Declawing is painful! Pain and discomfort can last for the catā€™s lifetime.

-Declawed cats are more likely to go outside of the litter box

-Declawed cats may become more aggressive and are more likely to bite

-Declawed cats have to relearn how to walk

-Thousands of declawed cats are euthanized every year for behavior issues

-Declawing is already banned in 28 countries and 7 California cities. New York may be the first state to ban the declawing of cats.

Like this one. Better to misspell the title than the shirt. Also, would appreciate if you would stop selling episode 3.14 shirts so I could have one day at number one on the top twenty page.

Sorry, disregard the previous comment, although I still like the shirt.

Have not had my coffee yet.

Nice! Hope this prints.

Although I do not like all these periodic table shirts, this one is well done. Love the shading of the letters! I hope this gets printed so that I can buy it for my kids to wear to school.

Also, I think you are the person that I need to speak about in regards to putting a temporary hold on the sale of episode 3.14: Pi Day. I would like one day at number one on the top twenty before fading into the sunset.

Lol. Nice

This is really cute, but what is that apostrophe doing in there? One panda, two pandas. No pandaā€™s!

Itā€™s got my vote! Keep the claws in the paws!

This title was BADLY WRITTEN!!