Derby entry comments for Derby #57: Dessert

Thanks Andy. Yeah the colors were VERY tough. I wanted a blue shirt, but chocolate brown just doesn’t quite work on sky blue. Also the skin tone and pie had to be fairly similar too. This was definitely one of the toughest designs I’ve done. I fought it for a long time.

Is there anyway you could make that ice cream look less like a penis? It’s a cool design, but I’m not walking around wearing that penis cone on my chest.

You are my favorite “New” artist in the derbies. I really love this scratchy style. Kind of like Enin’s style which I love as well.

Okay, I’m finally happy with one of my Shirt Woot arts. I hope you all enjoy! This took me forever in Photoshop!
~ D a3 v e ~

Vote!

Reminds me of Temple of Doom

I think this is awesome! And I’m glad you kept it on yellow (don’t care much for cream shirts). Reminds me a little of Rene Magritte’s paintings.

Mmmmm… dirt

post deleted by user

this is one of only 3-4 shirts in this derby i would actually wear. i don’t think it will have the horse power to move up this contest and win, but it really should. great design; i want it.

witch is why is getting a lot of votes ha.

which is why is getting a lot of votes ha.

Yippee… my fave :slight_smile:

i love this design. good work, toe.

Wonder how long this lasts.,…

I’m thinking that this is going to be too similar to " Sweet dreams are made of these"

Great job on the design Adder. Hope it does well

good stuff!

What is this Pacman you guys speak of? Ijust see for ice cream pops…

Thanks “Irrelevant”.