Derby entry comments for Derby #582: Recipes

This one for Inatangle. the boys missed you. Happy Holidays

Nice work dude

HA! furiously copies recipe

Bah Humbug. No voting spirt… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Love the whole theme great job. GMV

Adorable, as usual! I agree with Spiritgreen, this one’s cuter than it is disturbing. The bunnies are so happy, enjoying the chocolate syrup, blissfully unaware of what’s going to happen.

I am bleary eyed from staying up late to go see Rogue One in 3D. Nonetheless, I thought I’d take a quick peek at the Derby entries. I was so excited to see my two top favorite characters. And sharing Ramen noodles! LOL I hope so, so much that this prints!

Three happy cheers for pp Panda and pp Penguin! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

PS. I’ll be sending you a PM today when I’m off work and a little less bleary eyed… :slight_smile:

Edit to above: Your title is mispelled… The word “Friendship” is missing the ‘I’. But please see the related PM I just sent you before you change it!

(Update: Here’s the link to the resubbed version…)

My vote goes to you!

Good work!

Well this is just great advice…

love the art & placement! Great job :wink:

Hardshell?!

100% American: How the Crispy Taco Was Invented

I am 100% New Mexican, but I gotta say, I’m team hardshell.

Oh snap food run to Wendy’s. LOL
GMV

YESYESYES and I know who needs one. and me too of course.

I laughed out loud at this. Not least because we actually had one of those in the house when I was little! (the jiggle machine, not the cow)

Good one. I’ll take two.

“You may be an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of underdone potato. There’s more of gravy than of grave about you, whatever you are!”

Hey Scorneau, I am puzzled. You just made a comment that should appear under your Derby entry… but it doesn’t. So I’m putting it there for you! :slight_smile:

(Great comment too… fans of Charles Dicken’s “A Christmas Carol” should love this recipe shirt. I do… I voted for it hours ago. :))

“You may be an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of underdone potato. There’s more of gravy than of grave about you, whatever you are!”

LOL! Clever designing! I have a feeling that this one’s headed for the fog. If it’s been there already, it will probably go back in with all the bacon lovers on Woot! :slight_smile: gmv :slight_smile:

lol! The Water is more of a sourpuss than the Lemon is! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: