Derby entry comments for Derby #595: Community Choice 2016

Comments for individual derby entries are placed in this thread.

What’s the protocol if one of my designs from 2016 is missing from the entry list?

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/outer-rim-arch-design

Did it win a derby? Or just get printed? This is for derby winners; primary and secondary derbies.

It was printed for Derby #565: Back To Class

[Outer Rim Arch & Design

100x100

https://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/ff05cd04-c2cf-4f15-84be-c1d70febab3d.jpg[/img]](/derby/entry/96231/outer-rim-arch-design)

Now I am confused, because some of mine are in, that did not win, just got printed. So I don’t know how it works. My winners are in (except for my purples) and a few of my side sales shirts.

Can the default sort order be set to random? Sort by vote = no fair chance for those lower in the page already.

I just put all of them in Date order and have started at the very bottom. That’s a fair way to do it, imo.

But I’m confused about something also. I just voted for a shirt that I happen to be wearing right now. I thought it would be fun to put a comment on the shirt mentioning that fact.

I clicked on the shirt and got the bigger picture of the design. but when I clicked again to comment, I got the message:

“Yikes! There’s been a Server Error.” Can anyone explain this?

EDIT: I just tried to comment on another shirt at random, to see if the same thing would happen. I was instructed to “Sign In” even though I’m already signed in. Then I got the “Server Error” message again.

I’m not going to do any more voting until this gets fixed or explained.

I’m confused too, as I see some HM prints here but some not, like @Yazmoq’s Off to the Mewn, which was printed in February 2016.

I have derby winners not included, but daily and other catalog designs are in there.

Yeah, it is a weird selection of designs.

Hey guys,

Just letting you know- I’m looking into your questions about this derby. I’ve emailed the key folks, and I’ll let you know what I find out.

When does the next Derby begin?

Thank you for letting us know! I’ll check back in again tomorrow. :slight_smile:

I’m assuming Thursday, but a good question.

Gremlin cats are hacking this derby, causing all the problems, including not submitting an earlier post

1. russian interference
  2. voter fraud
  3. i never knew about the woot electoral college before

Rejected in a derby I didn’t even submit to! That’s a first! :slight_smile:

those cats again, they want only cat tees trans

I hope we have longer than Thursday— I’m still holding out on doing any more voting until I find out the answers to my questions (higher up on this thread) and other people’s also. Even if I wasn’t waiting for some answers, I could use more time to vote.

(By the way, I had to log in yet again just to be able to reply to your statement about Thursdays, acraig. Happily, I didn’t get the “Server Error” message, but that’s still happening to me when I try to comment on Derby entries. I checked.)

So, you’ve probably figured out that commenting is still borked. We’re not sure why. Devs are still looking into it.