Derby entry comments for Derby #595: Community Choice 2016

Any word on how long this derby will run? Does the bag derby launch tomorrow at noon as normal or is it pushed out since this one got a late start?

An email from shirt.woot just confirmed that this derby ends at the normal scheduled Thursday noon time-frame.

Getting ready to see a lot of shirtbags.

Dirty shirt bags? Shirty dirt bags? Shoddy shirty bags of crap? We need a sticker derby!

40 catshirts voted – less than 50% of total votes cast.

Shirt yeah!

Well I, for one, am very disappointed.

This Derby did not even start on time. I figured that at least they would run this Derby over one weekend. Weekends are when I do most of my voting— and there are a lot of shirts to consider.

According to some of the shirt artists, there are qualified entries missing. And you still cannot comment on any of the entries because the “Server Error” message is still popping up each time you try.

Is Shirt Woot that hard up for new shirt bag designs?

If this Derby must end in 19 hours, it would at least be nice to have an explanation as to why! :frowning:

i wonder how much of their bizness is “new” designs vs. the catalog. if it’s mostly catalog, it mite not matter so much to woot who wins as long as some1 wins and people keep coming back to order from the catalog.

I used to write 5318008

I love this design please do more that’s so cool

come on guys go bb8